A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Larsen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Larsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Henry Larsen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alicia H. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Alicia Larsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Larsen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.