A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ALICIA LEFFEL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ALICIA LEFFEL is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ALICIA LEFFEL, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. LEFFEL graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. LEFFEL has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ALICIA R LEFFEL MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. ALICIA R. LEFFEL practice?
- Dr. ALICIA LEFFEL has 2 office locations.
Dr. ALICIA LEFFEL practices Pediatrics near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.