inactive

Alicia D Lisak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

February 20th, 2015
Medical degree from a crackerjack box
I seriously wonder if she's legitimately a doctor. I'm more apt to believe she stole someone's identity. My son injured his wrist. She said it was broken yet didn't want to show us the x-ray. When we insisted she couldn't show us where the break was. Then said we should just go to the ER. She kept reminding us what her name was for some odd reason. Maybe because it was the only question she knew the answer to. When we said we weren't going to go to the ER for a non-existent fracture she got angry with us. She's a complete joke! Avoid at all costs!

February 8th, 2014
Saw her at a walk-in clinic. She was a complete joke. Was very empathetic but could provide no answers. Waited for 2 1/2 hours when there were only 2 people in the waiting room. Was told when I got there that the wait would be one hour.

May 7th, 2012
Meeting Dr Lisak for the first time, I was attempting to establish a relationship with her as a new doctor. She came into the room fully offensive. Interrogated me on why I was really there. Twisted every word I spoke to say I was saying something totally different. Disregarded my full medical past, claiming none of the specialist I've seen know anything, instead based my whole medical history on a single lab result. Caught in a lie, denied it then stated whatever she says is in her patients best interest. Displayed OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), the "god complex" (usually only exhibited by doctors at training hospitals, where they feel they know more than everyone else, including specialist in other fields), demonstrated a strong tendency towards being bi-polar. In short- I'll never see her as a doctor again.

March 23rd, 2010
Alicia Lisak is a top-shelf doctor
Alicia has been my primary care physician for more than a decade now and she has always expressed her concern for my health and well-being at every opportunity.

June 29th, 2009
Alicia is a wonderful doctor.