Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alicia Lowes
Dr. Alicia Lowes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Akron, OH. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lowes is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Alicia Lowes has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alicia Lowes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.
Dr. Cydney Fenton
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Akron, OH 0 mi21
Dr. Jaime Haidet
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi13
Dr. Julie Kerr
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi22