A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Mangram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Mangram is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Mangram, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangram graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Mangram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Health Systems
- Charlton Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Mangram MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Mangram practice?
- Dr. Alicia Mangram has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Mangram practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.