A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Martinez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Martinez practice?
- Dr. Alicia Martinez has 9 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Martinez practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Apache Junction, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.