A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alicia Martinez practice?
Dr. Alicia Martinez practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.