A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Minns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Minns, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minns graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Minns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Minns MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Minns practice?
- Dr. Alicia Minns has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Minns practices Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.