A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Parks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Parks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Hope Parks DO is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alicia H. Parks practice?
- Dr. Alicia Parks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Parks practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Reynoldsburg, OH.
See Westerville Endocrinologists.