A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Prestegaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Prestegaard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prestegaard graduated from Univ Palackeho, Lekarska Fak, Olomouc, Czechoslovakia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prestegaard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Rymut Prestegaard MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia R. Prestegaard practice?
- Dr. Alicia Prestegaard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Prestegaard practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.