A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Quesnel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Quesnel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quesnel
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quesnel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesnel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Quesnel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia M Quesnel MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Alicia M. Quesnel practice?
- Dr. Alicia Quesnel has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Quesnel practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.