A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Quesnel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Quesnel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quesnel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Quesnel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesnel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Quesnel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia M Quesnel MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Alicia M. Quesnel practice?
- Dr. Alicia Quesnel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Quesnel practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.