A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Quesnel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesnel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Quesnel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia M Quesnel MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Alicia M. Quesnel practice?
- Dr. Alicia Quesnel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Quesnel practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.