A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Quiroga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quiroga
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Quiroga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Quiroga, MBA, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiroga graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Quiroga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Espinosa Quiroga MBA and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Alicia E. Quiroga practice?
- Dr. Alicia Quiroga has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Quiroga practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Physiatrists.