A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Quiroga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Quiroga, MBA, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiroga graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Quiroga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Espinosa Quiroga MBA and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Alicia E. Quiroga practice?
- Dr. Alicia Quiroga has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Quiroga practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Physiatrists.