A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Saunders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Saunders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia B San Martin Saunders MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia B. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Alicia Saunders has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Saunders practices Internal Medicine near Bartow, FL.
See Bartow Internists.