Dr. Alicia Serrano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alicia Serrano?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Alicia Serrano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 15th, 2017

Extremely unprofessional.

My daughter was at nickolaus children's urgent care and Thai doctor literally walked into a tantrum and yelled something at my daughter about being "geniosa" which means that she's feisty. Mind you, we had been at the center for over 2 hours... any normal 2 year old would throw a tantrum- especially one with Influenza B. She literally told me not to show empathy for my daughter, who had been fussy. This doctor proceeded to talk to me about raising two kids of her own then telling me that she's helping me. Which- I was completely quiet for. She tehen proceeded to tell me not to be mad. I lost it. This lady has no ethical training or bedside manner. She is NOT qualified to give any "disciplinary" advice- especially when it's not needed.

January 18th, 2016

Disappointed

Really unkind bedside manner. Not the most compassionate, very condescending for having chosen peds. Told me that my googling skills will never be her board certified knowledge... when all I was doing was asking questions & voicing my concerns over my child who had broken out with a bad allergic reaction to something. Bad representation of the hospital she works for. Great hospital, not so great doctor.

March 17th, 2017