A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Stanton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Stanton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Marie Stanton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alicia M. Stanton practice?
- Dr. Alicia Stanton has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Stanton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longmeadow, MA.
See Longmeadow Obstetricians & Gynecologists.