A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Cornetta Taylor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alicia C. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Alicia Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.