A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Tolbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Tolbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Tolbert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolbert graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Tolbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
- AnMed Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Tolbert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Tolbert practice?
- Dr. Alicia Tolbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Tolbert practices Family Medicine near Clemson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Seneca, SC.
See Clemson Family Physicians.