A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Trotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Trotter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Trotter, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trotter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Trotter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Catherine Trotter MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alicia C. Trotter practice?
- Dr. Alicia Trotter has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Trotter practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Allergists.