Dr. Alicia Trotter Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Alicia Trotter?

Posted on February 20th, 2015

One of the best medical practitioners *and practices* I have ever dealt with!

Disappointing staff

Posted on May 30th, 2013

So this was the third or forth visit to dr. Trotter and I was really disappointed by the front desk. Every time we came - we had to wait at least 20-30 min past our appt time to see the doctor. We usually were 10 min early. This time we ran 10 min late bc of traffic and then the desk lady tells me that they werent sure if were coming so they had to take someone else first. All the while the physician is sitting behind her chatting with staff. Really? I am a doctor and this was sad. They basically are saying its ok if they don't honor my time regularly and make me wait but the one time we are late - they aren't going to cut me slack with a 2.5 yr old. Especially when I see the doc sitting there. She is a good doc overall in practice but not impressed with the front desk staff or administrative aspect of the office. Might be time to find someone else. There are a lot of good docs - not a lot of good practices.

One of the best doctors I've ever had!

Posted on August 16th, 2012

She was vert attentive, patient, and knowledgeable. Her staff was equally as impressive!

Caring Dr's and Staff Plus Cutting Edge medicine

Posted on December 10th, 2010

People have become so cynical about doctors, their staff, diagnosis, and pushing meds - but all I can do is boast about Dr. Trotter and the entire staff. I love each and every one of them. They are the most caring people I've ever come across and have been able to work with me because I don't have insurance (asthma and allergies are expensive). I've never been denied an appointment and I've been able to get emergency prescriptions (when I either ran out or forgot to pack my meds) sent to pharmacies across the country. Besides the normal check-up, Dr. Trotter treats the whole person and gets him or her on a practical management program that fits the respective lifestyles of her patients. It's an incredible team. They treat me as an adult (which I am)and explain everything and answer all my questions. Their med dosing schedule sheet is fantastic and easily followed. There is mutual trust here and I feel totally at ease and safe.

My life has changed!

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

After 16 years of serious respiratory infections following every cold, and no doctor ever responding to my concerns about this, I was fortunate enough to see Dr. Alicia Trotter. She is a wizard at diagnosis, and once she realized I'm asthmatic, she was able to provide treatment that has kept me healthy for the past 3 years. I cannot say enough about how this has changed my life. I am an adult professional female in otherwise excellent health, but I was missing a week of work twice a year until Dr. Trotter successfully addressed the underlying medical issue. I am forever grateful to her.

Desperate Mother

Posted on May 21st, 2009

She is a great doctor. I have been taking my now 3-year-old daughter there for about a year and this was the 3rd allergist we had seen so we were desperate. She is great. She takes the time to sit down and explain everything to you, every detail. She wants to make sure you understand everything. They call in your prescriptions so all you have to do is pick them up and she even has a nice sheet that you can leave wit that will explain in details what medicines to give at what time. That way you don't have to worry about remembering. Her entire staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would strongly recommend her. The one down fall for us is she is on the opposite side of town but a doctor like that is hard to find so she is worth the ride.

My gratitude is endless for what this doctor did for me

Posted on November 20th, 2008

After 16 years of going undiagnosed by doctors who didn't think it worrisome that every cold led to infections requiring antibiotics, Dr. Trotter patiently listened to my history and put the pieces together. This led to an asthma diagnosis and treatment that has kept me healthy and infection free during two periods of allergic rhinitis (which I used tho think were colds). I can't say enough about this immensely knowledgable, compassionate and respectful physician.

Posted on July 12th, 2017