A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Valdez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Valdez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Valdez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valdez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alicia V. Valdez practice?
Dr. Alicia Valdez practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hondo, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians, San Antonio Emergency Physicians, and San Antonio Surgeons.