A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Valdez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Valdez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Valdez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Vara Valdez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia V. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Alicia Valdez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Valdez practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alice, TX and Laredo, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.