A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Vazquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Vazquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Vazquez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Alicia Vazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Vazquez practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.