A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Weksler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Weksler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weksler graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Weksler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hutcheson Medical Center
- Hutcheson Med Ctr, Ft Oglethorpe, Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weksler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alicia I. Weksler practice?
Dr. Alicia Weksler practices Family Medicine near Trenton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Trenton Family Physicians.