A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicja Goracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicja Goracy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicja Goracy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goracy graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Goracy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicja Goracy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alicja Goracy practice?
- Dr. Alicja Goracy has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicja Goracy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.