Dr. Alicja Harbut MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 4 reviews

October 15th, 2010
Only Doctor I've Had
I am almost 20 and have had this doctor since I was a kid. She is a nice woman, but is so old-fashioned. There is not a single computer in her office, and even after I have been to the ER she brushes off my problems. The woman has never tested my blood type, and she also prescribes allergy medication for me even though never testing me for it. Very old fashioned and her office staff has been the same as long as I have been there-not very good about getting things done on time when I need them. In 1995 she may have been a good doctor, but do not go to her now. She also never orders anything more than a basic blood test for physicals so there is no way of knowing my cholestrol levels among other things.

September 15th, 2010
Genuinely Cares About me, and does not see me as a dollar sign.
I have been a patient of Dr. Alicja Harbut for over 13 years, and have had a great doctor/patient relationship with her for all that time. She genuinely cares about me as a person, not as an income stream, and can recall details from my chart to mind without reviewing it... and this is with going sometimes a year in between office visits. She can be very strict and 'old school' but I have found she is not easily swayed by drug reps, and keeps informed in the latest treatments and studies, and for a Family Practitioner is very well rounded. I can't say enough as to my trust level with this woman as a Physician, other than to say that she is the kind of Doctor that I wish the world had more of.

December 24th, 2008
She has taken good care of me for 10 years.

August 31st, 2008
the best
she new everthing she was doing