A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicja Ogorkiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicja Ogorkiewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicja Ogorkiewicz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogorkiewicz graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Ogorkiewicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicja Ogorkiewicz MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicja Ogorkiewicz practice?
- Dr. Alicja Ogorkiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicja Ogorkiewicz practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Anesthesiologists and Bakersfield Pain Management Doctors.