A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicja Rudnicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicja Rudnicka is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicja Rudnicka, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudnicka graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Rudnicka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudnicka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alicja M. Rudnicka practice?
Dr. Alicja Rudnicka practices Dermatology near Webster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Auburn, MA.
See Webster Dermatologists.