A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicja Wasilewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicja Wasilewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasilewski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasilewski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetic Foot
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasilewski graduated from University of Medicine Bialystok.
Dr. Wasilewski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicja Dorata Wasilewski MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alicja D. Wasilewski practice?
- Dr. Alicja Wasilewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicja Wasilewski practices Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists.