A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicja Wasilewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicja Wasilewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasilewski graduated from University of Medicine Bialystok.
Dr. Wasilewski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicja Dorota Wasilewski MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alicja D. Wasilewski practice?
- Dr. Alicja Wasilewski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alicja Wasilewski practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.