A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alida Podrumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alida Podrumar is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podrumar
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Podrumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alida Podrumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Podrumar graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Podrumar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alida Iosefina Podrumar MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alida I. Podrumar practice?
- Dr. Alida Podrumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Alida Podrumar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Internists, East Meadow Hematologists, and East Meadow Oncologists.