A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alida Podrumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alida Podrumar is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alida Podrumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Podrumar graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Podrumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wmhs Braddock Hospital Corporation
- Western Maryland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alida Iosefina Podrumar MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alida I. Podrumar practice?
- Dr. Alida Podrumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Alida Podrumar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Internists, East Meadow Hematologists, and East Meadow Oncologists.