A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alidad Ghiassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alidad Ghiassi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghiassi
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ghiassi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alidad Ghiassi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghiassi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alidad Ghiassi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alidad Ghiassi practice?
- Dr. Alidad Ghiassi has 1 office location.
Dr. Alidad Ghiassi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.