A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alidad Zadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alidad Zadeh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadeh graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Zadeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alidad Moussa Zadeh DO is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alidad M. Zadeh practice?
- Dr. Alidad Zadeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alidad Zadeh practices Internal Medicine near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See El Centro Internists.