A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alif Manejwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alif Manejwala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manejwala
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Manejwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Manejwala graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Manejwala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- North Arundel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alif Mohmed Manejwala MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alif M. Manejwala practice?
- Dr. Alif Manejwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Alif Manejwala practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists and Glen Burnie Gastroenterologists.