A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alifiya Fakhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alifiya Fakhri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakhri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Fakhri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Luke S Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alifiya Zafer Fakhri MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alifiya Z. Fakhri practice?
- Dr. Alifiya Fakhri has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alifiya Fakhri practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Shenandoah, TX.