A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alifiya Tyabji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alifiya Tyabji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alifiya Tyabji, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyabji graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tyabji has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alifiya Abizer Tyabji MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alifiya A. Tyabji practice?
- Dr. Alifiya Tyabji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alifiya Tyabji practices Pediatrics near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Colorado Springs Pediatricians.