A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alija Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alija Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ali has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alija I Ali DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alija I. Ali practice?
- Dr. Alija Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Alija Ali practices Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists.