A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alik Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alik Farber is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alik Farber, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Breast Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alik Farber MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alik Farber practice?
- Dr. Alik Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Alik Farber practices Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.