A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alik Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alik Farber is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alik Farber, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Breast Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alik Farber MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alik Farber practice?
- Dr. Alik Farber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alik Farber practices Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Boston Surgeons.