A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alik Saidov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alik Saidov, PAIN MANAGEMENT PHYSICIAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Saidov graduated from Second Tashkent State Medical Institute.
Dr. Saidov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alik Renatovich Saidov MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alik R. Saidov practice?
- Dr. Alik Saidov has 1 office location.
Dr. Alik Saidov practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists and Arlington Neurologists.