Dr. Alina Beaton MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2012
worst doctors office i've ever had!
This is the worst doctors office i have ever had! i recently had a baby and I wanted know if it was ok to go back on the meds i had taken since i was a teenager & some thyroid meds i had been given while i was pregnant. after an unnecessary EKG and Several blood tests that the doctor ordered to see if I should go back on these medications, I NEVER heard back from the office. a few weeks later I called and was told she was on vacation and no one could tell me anything other than that she wrote me a script for vitamin d (a med that requires no script). i was told she would call upon her return. again i have yet to actually hear from her, but i have called myself several times and spent countless hours on hold just to find out results for tests SHE ORDERED. Finally (months later) her nurse said i could come get my scripts and today cvs says she wrote them on the wrong paper? 3 months later i'm in the same place i was to begin! so thanks dr beaton and your incompetent staff, great job :)

May 14th, 2012
My new PCP!
I love that Dr. Beaton is so attentive. She made me feel very comfortable and took her time on a sunday to follow up with me on a personal health issue that i was very worried about!

April 19th, 2012
She always requests follow up appointments, even weeks after previous appointments, even though there is no medical necessity. It seems as if it is to generate excess income through extra visits.The office staff is composed of morons. I have been placed on hold for 10 minutes at a time, numerous times. When I request to speak to the doctor, I never get a call back. Often times my messages have gotten lost. It has taken weeks to get a prescription refilled, even after I just had a recheck.I do not recommend.

December 28th, 2011
Love Doctor, Hate the Staff
Br. Beaton is excellent with spending time with you. She cares about you and your health in getting it right. She goes the extra step to make sure you are getting the best diagnoses. The Staff can use some help. Short with you on the phone. Does not wait to see if you even want to be placed on hold. I recently called for information and on hold 10 minutes the first time, 7 minutes the second time and 5 minutes the third. I decided to drive there to get an answer and the crazy receptionist looked baffled as always.

October 10th, 2011
It was very difficult to schedule an appointment at this office. I was placed on hold for long periods and then disconnected. When I finally did get through, I was told that they were short staffed. The wait time to see the doctor exceeded an hour and half. When my mother misplaced her prescription and called the doctor's office to see if they could call it in to the pharmacy, the receptionist was rude and told my mother she would have to make an appointment to see the doctor again. My mother finally did manage to speak to the doctor directly and she was equally rude and condescending. I do not recommend this doctor. The office is dingy, the staff is discourteous and the doctor herself lacks compassion and appropriate bedside manner.

August 3rd, 2016