A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alina Grigore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alina Grigore, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alina Grigore, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Failure
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Grigore graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Grigore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alina M Grigore MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alina M. Grigore practice?
- Dr. Alina Grigore has 1 office location.
Dr. Alina Grigore practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.