A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alina Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hirsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alina Z Hirsh MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alina Z. Hirsh practice?
- Dr. Alina Hirsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alina Hirsh practices Radiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Radiologists.