Dr. Alina Jeffers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alina Jeffers?

May 30th, 2017

I love her!

Dr. Jeffers has delivered both of my beautiful babies and I am so grateful. She has an amazing bedside manner, I always felt as thought I was a priority and she was never in a rush, even when I knew she probably was.

June 19th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Jeffers has been excellent! She is always so kind and generous with her time and attention. I cannot imagine even on a bad day that she would ever be unkind. I promise you. Dr. Jeffers has never been late to my appointments - in the 5 years I've seen her. I think she' is talented at being a doctor, advocate and over all a great human being.

April 23rd, 2014

A good doctor and a good person!!!!

About 3 years I have seen doctor A. Jeffers, without any doubt I can tell you that she is a very good doctor, specialist and a very kind, helpful women! Maybe sometimes she is late or busy, but I understand that so many patients like me wants just to see doctor Alina Jeffers.

October 23rd, 2013

gone to her for years

I went to Dr. Jeffers for YEARS (i've since moved out of MN) but I thought she was FABULOUS and I have not idea what these bad reveiws are about. I work in healthcare myself and have had my share of rude or rushed doctors and I never once felt rushed or that she wasn't listening to me. She was always very warm and kind and had wonderful bedside manner. I had a prodecure with her and everythinig went great with that as well, not once did i leaver her office and feel my care was anything less than excellent. I would highly reccommend her to anyone.

September 8th, 2013

Choose a different OBJ

If you have OBJ problem I would suggest a different doctor. This doctor is always busy and never have time for her patients.

March 22nd, 2013

Horrible Doctor

Alina Jeffers is a horrible doctor. She treated my sister without respect, would forget her condition and would read from the chart of another person.

February 17th, 2013

Worst doctor I ever had

Dr. Jeffers was always late, rude and inconsiderate. Because of her I almost lost my child!

November 30th, 2012

Can't say enough good things...

Although it IS tough getting an appointment, Dr. Jeffers is WELL worth the wait. She is very kind, warm, and always makes me feel at home. She took the time to listen and really know what was going on before she recommended a course of action. I have gone to her for several issues, and I have never been disappointed with her treatment plans.

September 17th, 2012

I woudn't go to that doctor

Dr.Jeffer's was always late for my wife's appointments. She always rush through them, didn't list to my wife. Few times she forgot to run important test on my wife. It always seems like she had more important things to do. I wouldn't recomend that doctor to anybody.

September 6th, 2012

Horrible and rude doctor

I hated that doctor. She is rude, mean and unkind person. I would never send anybody from my friends and family to her. She is the worst doctor I ever went in my life. Stay away from her.

January 28th, 2011

Dr. Jeffers' has paid more attention to me and my issues than any other ob-gyn I have EVER seen, she took me seriously when I told her I believe something is wrong and has been for a long time. She looked over my paperwork and agreed that we needed to do some testing immediately and it is because of her I finally have a diagnosis and am able to start down the road toward surgery and recovery. She is very kind, gently and a good listener- she has a great reputation and now I know why! She is worth the wait- her schedule is most always full but she's one in a million!

July 30th, 2017