Dr. Alina Mcdermed Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alina Mcdermed?

Posted on March 9th, 2016

She is the best doctor i have ever had. So is very decicated to helping get answers and truely cares for you. She is very down to earth. I highlt recommend her for a primary provider.

Posted on February 17th, 2014

This Doctor is awesome. Very friendly and is good with her patients. She is also a very beautiful women.

Don't waste your time!

Posted on December 18th, 2013

Doctor walked in the door and told me she didn't have time for me and she wasn't going to provide me with a miracle cure! That was her introduction! I have chronic medical issues and I guess if she felt like she didn't want to take me on as a patient she shouldn't have wasted both our time and allowed me to schedule an appointment in the first place! She was rude, condescending and cut me off whenever I tried to speak! Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for someone who might care about your health.

Posted on February 5th, 2014