Dr. Alina Osnaga MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Middletown, CT

2.7

February 2nd, 2016
I really disliked this doctor. She stared at the computer the ENTIRE time that she was with me, barely did an exam, did not listen to one thing I told her and gave me a speech about why its important to follow up with my chronic disease doctor (who I see every three months without a speech...). She told me "take tylenol" while she was walking down the hallway. Apparently that was her way of telling me the visit was over. I hated this doctor. My husband had a similar experience. Waste of time!

September 29th, 2015
NEVER GOING TO THIS DOCTOR EVER AGAIN
At first she was very confused and thought I was there for the flu (she had me quarantined and was wearing a mask, then removed it and moved me to another room) She then refused to really listen to anything I had to say - I was getting sicker by the day had been in 3 times in 10 days and was pretty sure that I had a bacterial infection or parasite and begged her to re-test me since there is so much evidence of false negatives in many of these infections. She said all my symptoms were because i was eating too much and not active enough (I eat vegetarian , about 950 cal and walk minimum of 2-4 miles most days) and then she said I was probably sick because I was getting old and just menopausal! She was curt and seemed unconcerned, was a very poor listener and seemed almost to be either very tired or on something - only when I threatened to call CDC for help, did she finally relent and give me a referral to an infectious disease specialist (who retested me!)- turns out ALL my symptoms WERE due to bacterial infection, but only after having to wait for another dr's appt and the tests I asked for initially to be administered and read.. when all she needed to do was order the tests and lessen my suffering by weeks). I only decided to do this survey after a very close family member mentioned he had gone to this same doctor and had a horrible and frustrating experience that was very, very similar to my own. I initially thought it was possibly a language barrier with Dr. Osnaga, but now I think it is just terrible bedside manner and rudeness. And possibly very little continued training and education.

January 24th, 2010
Terrible Bedside Manner
Dr. Osnaga should look to a new profession. While a family member was in the hospital, she told us she was getting too many calls from the family. She also did not spend any time explaining her decisions to the family. Her bedside manner was horrible and her expertise is suspect.

November 27th, 2009
She will get to the bottom of the problem
My mother has multiple medical problems and is 78 years old. Dr. Osnaga is the only doctor of many - that ever took time with my mother - and my mother has seen many doctor/PCPs in the Bristol/Forestville/Plainville CT areas. Dr. Osnaga really cares which is more than I can say about the other doctors that treated my mother. I care for her and appreciate the everything she has done and the effort she puts in to help my mother.