A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alina Petculescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Petculescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Petculescu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alina Maria Petculescu MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alina M. Petculescu practice?
- Dr. Alina Petculescu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alina Petculescu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Hines, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.