A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alina Petculescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petculescu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petculescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Petculescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Petculescu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alina Maria Petculescu MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alina M. Petculescu practice?
- Dr. Alina Petculescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Alina Petculescu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.