Dr. Alina Pollan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Alina Pollan?

Good people

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

The office is getting a face lift which is nice but the best part if the staff! They care about the patients and the doctors actually try to help you and not just push you through a revolving door!

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

dr. pollan is terrific,,,,her staff WILL ruin her practice.

What's going on???

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Staff was amazing 2-3 years ago. Not sure what's happening now?? Awful staff currently taking practice down fast. I'm not sure if Dr. Pollan knows her staff is doing this to her. Wonderful doctor, I've been waiting to get seen for nearly 3 weeks. Still waiting ......

horrible staff

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I went into DR. Alina Polands Office because I had just gotten insurance through my company wanted a physical to make sure that everything was ok. when I got there I was brought into a room and asked questions about my general health and family health history ect. After that the nurse left and in came the doctor who seemed very uninterested and just going through the motions of regular questions( much like the ones the nurse had asked at first). I told her I don't have any issues im basically just here to get a physical and make sure everything ok (I made this clear several times). she sent me out to get blood panel work done at a lab and set an appointment to follow up. yesterday I got a call from the doctors office saying my apt had to be canceled because there was an outstanding balance for the last apt which was "establishing patient relationship" when I really went in for a physical which was fully covered by my insurance. Tania, the person on the phone was extremely rude when I told her that I was very clear I was ther for a physical and not just regular visit. she let me know there was someone by the name of Amada there that was fired because she did not know what she was doing and made a lot of mistakes and told me my apt would be canceled and that is that until they get payed. I called united health care and they told me they had sent the check to cover my apt fee to the wrong address because office had moved and not updated the address, and check would be reissued. when relaying this info to Tania at the doctors office she was rude again and said that they had told the insurance about address change and insurance just didn't want to change it. as of now I am not able to go back for my blood results, feel like i cant go back to this horrible doctors office, they charged me about $300 (for absolutely no services provided to me)and my biggest issue is Tania they have handling the client relations when on the phone with the patients is extremely rude and condescending.

Patient for 3 years

Posted on March 31st, 2015

This doctor is the best, long lasting liver condition, finally she found the answer and never felt better, I will recommend Dr.Pollan to my family and friends, she is a great physician and really care about her patients.

HORRIBLE STAFF, amazing MD!!!

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Dr. Pollan is an outstanding doctor however her staff are rude!! I have had to wait for 2 weeks for an INFECTION. Had to go to an urgent care because Dr. Pollan was too busy. Dr. Pollan is sweet and attempts to spend ample time with you however her office staff is a rude woman. Her staff haven't called me back when they said they would, they didn't run my proper insurance, and when I had a question she back talked to me. I felt like her staff doesn't care about me and has been rude EVEERY single time I have called. I am only staying with this doctor because she is so sweet and caring and you don't find that often but be prepared for her incompetent staff.

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Never any follow up, nice staff though

I wish I would come to this doctor long ago

Posted on May 17th, 2012

My long breathing problems are finally over,after all my live suffering with chronic cough,this doctor fixed it, she also performed my Pap exam,I was so impressedwith her compassion and professionalism.I loved the office and her staff is courteous,nice and helpful. I would recommend to all my family and friends!

GREAT

Posted on April 28th, 2012

This dr is one of the best dr's I have seen in years. She currently has kept my uncontrolled diabetes under control and is the first dr to do it.Her office staff makes you feel like your sitting at home. They always try to get me in same day if not next day. I will stay with this dr asking as she practices!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017