Neurologists

200 S Orange Ave
Livingston, NJ 07039
973-322-7700
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  There's a reason you can get an appointment.  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

I wondered why it was so hard to get an appointment with MS specialists in the area, & the only one that I could get an appointment with was Dr Rabinovich, now I know the answer. Thinking a specialist would be a better choice than a general neurologist certainly wasn't the case. I'm sure Dr Rabinovich is knowledgable, she spends a lot of time looking at her papers, but don't expect her to look at you. From the moment I met her, I was disappointed, but I hung in there hoping it would get better, after 2 years, I'd rather have no treatment, than to be treated by this doctor.

|  A dr that does not care about her patients a dr who makes you cry when you leave her office  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

She is the most none caring dr I have ever saw in my life when you tell her that the medication is not working for you she brush you off and tell you to take stuff that can cause more problems with York organs I would not recamend her to anyone she she makes you feel like she do not now what she is doing like she do not care about you as as patient she makes my ms worse then what it is she makes you feel like take a cookie and call me in the morning I hope the board does something about her because I will not be seeing her ever I will be seeing a better neurologist a dr that cares for you and can answer question for you when you most need it

|  I'm very satisfied!  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

Since being diagnosed with MS in 1996, I have been a patient of Dr. Herbert, and now Dr. Rabinovich at this office and couldn't be more pleased with the level of knowledge, courtesy, and professionalism I recieve. While I may not know how MS will effect me in the future, I am confident that if I have any issues, Dr. Rabinovich and her staff will provide me the best care possible.

Feb 9th, 2012

By far the worst and most uncaring doctor I have ever come across.

|  Very disappointed  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Does not explain in details the findings on test results only when asked. She always picks up her cell phone calls during the consultation; none work related.

Apr 27th, 2011

She failed to diagnose my condition, that another doctor could diagnose in less than 1 hour.Getting things done in the office was difficult, tests weren't available, because she gave it to someone else.Rabinovich lost test results.

|  Disappointing at best  |  show details
May 31st, 2009

During two visits she answered her cell phone multiple times for personal matters.She/office staff unable to get results of tests they had sent me for. Does not return phone calls.Suggested I see another neurologist because she couldnt figure out what was going on.

Feb 21st, 2009

I totally feel uneasy with her diagnosing me. She seems like she is in over her head. Talks about making different appts. for tests and then never follows thru with them Also answered her cell phone during an appt. the call was not about work!! Very dissatisfied with her