A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alina Segura-Bustamante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alina Segura-Bustamante, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Segura-Bustamante graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Segura-Bustamante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alina Segura-Bustamante MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alina Segura-Bustamante practice?
- Dr. Alina Segura-Bustamante has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alina Segura-Bustamante practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.