Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alina Serdakowska
Dr. Alina Serdakowska, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with another office in Bronxville, NY. She has 55 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Serdakowska is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital, Lawrence Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. She speaks English.
Dr. Alina Serdakowska has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Alina Serdakowska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.
Dr. Harvey Gorrin
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Hartsdale, NY 1.78 mi46
Dr. Ira Finegold
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine
White Plains, NY 2.22 mi50
Dr. William Hermance
Allergy and Immunology
White Plains, NY 2.22 mi53