Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 20th, 2015 on

Very professional and concerned with finding the best course of treatment

Jun 1st, 2015 on

Dr. Alina was very nice and informative!!! i'll definitely will recommend her, she addressed all of my concerns.

Apr 27th, 2015 on

The service is excellent. I have treated like if I'm at home. I would recommend anyone to Dr Alina.

Apr 15th, 2015 on

One of the better doctors around so caring

Apr 7th, 2015 on

She was warm and professiopnal as usual.

Feb 9th, 2015 on

Dr Tyndall always explain things to me clearly she's very good with her patients very up beat and always has a smile on her face! I enjoy goin to her office even her staff is very pleasant and u don't have to wait for hours to see ber!

Dec 15th, 2014 on

It has.been a very long time since i have had a good doctor who listen to you and is very understandable with her patients. And she exams as hands on. Dr.A.Tyndall. is a remarkable doctor. And her staff is very professioal and every one is pleasant.

Dec 15th, 2014 on

She is comprehensive and professional and will inquired about your well being . There is never a long wait in her practice for service.

Dec 9th, 2014 on

She was very very attentive of my overall health Problems. ..She on the ball with steps I have to do to make me Well.

Dec 5th, 2014 on

The appointment with Dr.Tyndall was good and she explains everything to me very clearly and the diagnosis and the medicine that she is giving me! She also took time to talk to me about my pain medicine and she has a good sense of humor! She's a great Dr!