A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alina Urriola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alina Urriola is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alina Urriola, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urriola graduated from Universidade Federal Do Espirito Santo, Vitoria. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Urriola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alina M Urriola MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alina M. Urriola practice?
- Dr. Alina Urriola has 1 office location.
Dr. Alina Urriola practices Family Medicine near Mountlake Terrace, WA.
See Mountlake Terrace Primary Care Doctors.