Dr. Alina Voinea MD Patient Reviews

3.6

November 17th, 2015
Worst doctor visit EVER
My mother went to see this doctor. She has been diagnosed with Lupus for 15 years. It has attacked her heart and kidneys which has even caused her several a hospitals stays. This doctor walked into the room on my mothers first visit and said, you don't have Lupus! My mother started to tell her her history and she said "I don't care what anyone has told you you don't have Lupus"! My mother asked how can you know this with no bloodwork or exam. She said "I just know" my mother then asked her if she would check her BP because it was 164/92 that morning. This doctor told her "I don't do blood pressure" I am working on making a complaint with the medical board. She should not be practicing medicine!!!

October 23rd, 2015
My experience
I've been to a few Rhumetoligist. Dr. Voinea is the only one that listened and actually read my chart. She is an amazing specialist. She went over all my problems. She answered all my questions and made me feel good when I left her office. I've been dealing with several medical issues for years now and this is the first time I actually feel relieved.

March 23rd, 2015
Much worse than typical...........
of the other 3 sorry excuses for Rheumatologist I have tried in the LR area. NO bedside or any other manners. She ran no test nor tried to help me in any way at all. The fact of the matter is I had 7 years of history that I ran through very briefly and as quickly as I could knowing her time was valuable. She laughed at me! I could tell SHE thought I was hysterical or something because I was speaking quickly. She upset me a lot. Her staff are also rude and unhelpful

February 28th, 2014
Poor bedside manner and people skills
Would not recommend, left extremely bad taste in my mouth. Didn't seem as experienced as portrayed, skills appear to be extremely misrepresented, extremely large ego, very disappointed, appointment was complete waste of time, will be seeing another doctor.

December 5th, 2013
Was treated as if my questions were unacceptable. As a patient I have the right to question diagnosis and be fully informed as to why the diagnosis was made. I was not fully informed and left her office feeling as if I did not matter. If you want a doctor that you can ask questions and feel informed...find a different doctor.

March 24th, 2013
Informed and compassionate
Dr. Voinea genuinely listens to me and is very easy to access between appointments, either for questions or medicine refills.

March 18th, 2013
Impressed
I've had more experience with specialists in many fields than I wanted. I'm very impressed with Dr. Voinea's intelligence and personal manner. She's a rare find. :-)

March 10th, 2009
When I had my low moments, after consultation, she cried with me. Sorry to see her leave the El Dorado area

February 22nd, 2008
If you are on medicare, find someone else.
She's too busy. Follows up poorly on patients. Her receptionist becomes rude if you complain. It is more likely your insurance will pay for the test before you hear the results. Poor bedside manners towards family members of elderly patients. If you are on medicare, find someone else. I can't leave my name for fear of retribution from her and employees.