inactive

Aline C Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 26th, 2016
Dr Brown Was extremely rude and appeared to want my father to die.
Dr. Brown told us our Father was going to die and we should stop all treatment. Fortunately, we fired Dr. Brown and our Father is very alive and healthy. I highly recommend you seek medical care from some else.

August 7th, 2015
Dr. Brown is one the best and a very smart woman. I thank her for once again making a decision that could have potentially saved my life. This is not the first time she has pulled me out of the fire. I will always want her as my doctor if needed. I trust her with my life. She is compassionate and caring. I always have felt that she took all the time to explain in detail what the game plan was going to be. I would recommend her any day to any one. Thank you, Dr. Brown.

July 23rd, 2012
Must be Burned-Out
Dr. Brown is one of those doctors who you love or can't stand. She has no compassionate manner about her and, in fact, is quite condescending in her manner. She will stare at you with a cheshire grin as you explain symptoms and then suggest nothing. She spends most of her time staring at the paperwork in front of her rather than looking at you. I think this is because if you don't pander and cater to her "brilliance" from the first visit, she'll forever more treat you with dismissal. I've had MANY friends over the years go to her as their physician: they're all dead! I left for 6 months to go home to California but came back to OKCity and called to get back in as a patient (since she already knew me, etc....easier than looking for a new doctor immediately), and she refused to accept me as a patient. No one ever explained why except that her wonderful nurse sounded very sad speaking to me about it. Dr. Brown, of course, couldn't be bothered. STAY AWAY from this burned out woman! Too many years doing this and you pay the price. Oh, and if you're a couple months late on a co-payment bill, off to a Collector you go! :-/

July 9th, 2011
If your loved one is assigned to Dr Brown......you are in trouble
Dr Brown has no bedside manner and she does not care about the survival of her patient's. She will try to convince you to let your loved one die. She wanted us to let our loved one die and we have had conversations with other familes that have had loved ones treated by her and she also tried to convince these families to let their love one die. Beware of this Dr she is dangerous.

December 25th, 2008
I love Dr. Brown! She is the best doctor I've ever had.